Are you wanting to start your own business or earn some extra income?
Have you successfully completed a formal fashion/sewing qualification?
Are you friendly, fun and good with people?
Elves At Work is looking for partners like you.
Become an Elves At Work sewing tutor and earn an extra income by teaching others to sew from home.
Be your own boss, set your own schedule and get paid for helping the people in your community exercise their creativity.
We’re looking for sewing tutors in all areas.
We provide a full turn key business solution that frees you from a lot of the hassles of starting and running a business, allowing you to focus on teaching.
• Full training on all aspects of operating an Elves At Work sewing tutoring business
• Access to our tried and tested Training Program
• Brand association with Elves At Work
• Business admin management (including Client, Info, Financial Management)
• Payment processing including being able to accept credit/debit card and EFT payments
• Access to our booking management system to manage your classes and bookings
• A listing on our website
• General online & social media marketing including Google, Facebook and Instagram
• Your own personalised tutor login and access to our exclusive tutor website
• Ongoing training & support
How much will I earn?
The current rate is R150 per hour for a private lesson and you can earn commission on sales of certain items.
What are the fees?
To help operate the Elves At Work platform, including services like customer support, admin management and payment processing, we charge a service fee of 25% on a confirmed booking.
Complete the form below to submit your details.
You will be contacted if your application meets our requirements.